Following are the Basic characteristics of a good quality tiles:
- It should possess uniform color.
- It should give an even & compact structure when see on its broken structure.
- It should be sound, hard & durable.
- It should be regular in shape & size.
- It should fit in properly when placed in the proper position.
- It should be free from cracks, bends and wraps.
I hope that this article will help you about the GOOD QUALITIES OF TILES.
WHAT ARE THE SITE TESTS OF CEMENT
WHAT IS THE STANDARD SIZE AND WEIGHT OF BRICK
WHAT ARE DIFFERENT GRADES OF CEMENT
HOW TO REDUCE THE SLUMP LOSS IN CONCRETE